MAC lipsticks - Christmas collection


MAC lipsticks are still some of the most popular lipsticks on the market, despite new launches from other brand such as Charlotte Tilbury. I have 8 MAC lipsticks already, but have been lusting over many other lipsticks. MAC release an incredible selection of gifts and products during the Christmas season. One of the gift sets that I was immediately drawn to was a selection of 12 mini lipsticks from their permanent collection in matching metallic packaging. 

This was originally priced at around £80-£90. Despite loving all of the shades, I couldn't justify spending so much on 12 mini lipsticks. After Christmas I noticed that they had gone down to around £65 which meant that each lipstick retailed for around £6 each, which is over 50% the original price. 

Although these lipsticks are part of a Christmas gift set, they are all part of the permanent 
collection which is why I want to do a blog post on this set. Out of all these 12 lipsticks I 
only owned 2 of these before purchasing this.

I am very thankful for this set because my boyfriend, Liam, did purchase it for me!


Party commencing - Little darling - Please me - Mangrove


Ruby woo - Rebel - Flat out fab - Good kisser


Diva - Velvet teddy - Whirl - Stone

Party commencing (matte) - Everyday nude 
Little darling (matte) - Peachy nude
Please me (matte) - Everyday rosey pink
Mangrove (matte) - Bright red
Ruby woo (retro matte) - Classic Hollywood red
Rebel (satin) - Bright purple 
Flat out fab (retro matte) - Bright purple with a hint of pink 
Good kisser (matte) - Cool toned fuchsia pink
Diva (matte) - Deep burgundy red  
Velvet teddy (matte) - Mid toned brown
Whirl (matte) - Dark brown with a hint of rose
Stone (matte) - Taupe brown with a grey undertone



What is your favourite MAC lipstick?
Let me know in a comment below.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment