Carli Bybel deluxe palette


Hi, my name is Lea and I am a makeup palette hoarder. The past month or two, I have bought 
and consumed 10 eye shadow palettes, 2 of which were from BH Cosmetics. I ordered from the 
BH Cosmetics website as the Carli Bybel deluxe palette isn't available from Beautybay. This then also meant that I ordered another palette by youtuber and makeup artist; Shaaanxo. 

Carli Bybel is a youtuber and fashion influencer that I have been subscribed to for years. After seeing and hearing loads of people rave about the first palette that Carli created, I thought it was time to purchase it. When I saw that there was a deluxe palette I thought this one was best to order and do a review on. The deluxe palette contains the same shadows as the original but also comes with new eye shadows and illuminators that have been created.


This palette contains 21 eye shadows and 6 highlighters, that can also be used for blush and bronzer.
These shadows are definetly suited to people who enjoy wearing pink/rose toned shades. As this was the first palette I bought from BH Cosmetics I didn't know what to expect despite being a hyped up brand. When I swatched the shadows I was so impressed that they were creamy and very true to colour. As they are creamy, it helps them to blend easily and to be built up for a more intense look.

If you love rosy toned eye shadow and highlighters then I would 100% recommend. 
I would also recommend this if you are a beginner as they are very wearable everyday
shades that give a natural look but also add extra definition.

This can be found on the BH Cosmetics website for $22.50/£17.42

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment