2017 Makeup Collection


Despite not wearing makeup everyday like I used to, it is still a huge passion of mine and something I have a lot of. Something about makeup collection posts or videos makes me feel like it's 2013 again and I'm in high school...weird I know. Not much has changed since my last one but I like to stay updated and I have got quite a few new products since last year! 

Check out my previous posts here;



I keep my makeup in the alex 9 drawer unit from ikea, and decorate with a few
items to bring it to life and add more personality to the area.


I have a huge love for Real Technique brushes, and I love to keep them on display.
The bold metal brushes are in a marble pot from H&M and the regular line is in a
sequin candle holder that I found in Asda.


I love the Dior forever skin foundation (review here), the collection lasting
perfection concealer and the loreal lumi magique primer.


My favourites are the MUA highlighters (latest review here) and the Ben 
Nye translucent loose powder.


Tanya Burr brow palette and Natural collection lash build mascara
are my go to items from this drawer.


I love the Urban Decay naked basics 1 and 2 palette (review here)
and the Maybelline colour tattoo cream shadows.


I have a huge love for the Maybelline baby lips (review here) and
by the look of it a lot of  nude lipstick!


This drawer contains palettes and the Stila eyes are the window (review here
and Revolution beyond flawless palette (review here) are 2 of my favourites.


Since I have my Real Technique brushes on display, I keep any miscellaneous 
brushes in here along with nail polishes and care in the back.

Share your makeup collection in the comments below.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment