Girlfriend Tag


About a month ago I posted the boyfriend tag. Since that went down really well with you guys and that this is in fact my 300th post on my blog I thought what better way than to finally do the  girlfriend tag. I haven't managed to find the original set of questions so I have put together 21 questions from a few couple tags that I found online. These are questions that I answered about Liam and whether or not I truly know him and our relationship. Lets put this to the test dun .. dun .. dun!!!

1. HOW DID WE MEET?
We went to high school together but spoke on Twitter and organised a date

2. WHERE AND WHEN WAS OUR FIRST KISS?
It was in my bedroom after our second date before he asked me out

3. WHO SAID 'I LOVE YOU' FIRST?
Liam did after I came back of holiday

4. WHAT AM I MOST LIKELY TO BE WATCHING ON TV?
Police or car shows

5. NAME ONE FOOD THAT I HATE?
Sprouts!!

6. WHAT FOOD WOULD I EAT EVERYDAY IF I COULD?
Pizza

7. WHAT IS MY SHOE SIZE?
Size 10

8. WHAT IS MY EYE COLOUR?
Green/hazel

9. WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND?
Harry, Aaron, Guy, Dhillion, Louis

10. WHERE WAS I BORN?
Burton

11. WHAT AM I GOOD AT?
Your knowledge of cars

12. WHAT COULD I SPEND HOURS DOING?
Talking about cars or playing on your xbox

13. WHAT IS MY FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Coco pops

14. WHAT KIND OF CAKE WOULD YOU BAKE ME ON MY BIRTHDAY?
Diabetic chocolate cake

15. WHAT DRINK DO I ORDER WHEN WE GO OUT?
Diet coke

16. WHAT DO WE ARGUE ABOUT THE MOST?
We don't really argue, just small debates

17. DO I PLAY ANY SPORTS?
No but you used to play football

18. WHAT DO WE SPEND OUR TIME DOING?
Either eating or sitting in bed watching Netflix

19. WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE RELATIONSHIP?
I'd say we wear a leg each. We try to be equal

20. WHEN DID YOU MEET THE FAMILY?
When I came round to help you wash your car

21. WHAT WAS OUR SECOND DATE? 
Mini golf at Star City in Birmingham

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment