Updated Makeup Collection


I have done quite a few makeup collections but I constantly purchase new makeup 
so my makeup collection has obviously grown. The drawers where I keep my makeup are the
Alex drawers from Ikea along with the drawers on my desk and the desktop is also from Ikea.
The compartments and plastic containers that store my makeup in are from Muji.


My favourites products from this drawer are my Maybelline makeup setting
spray, Diorskin forever foundation and Collection lasting perfection concealer.


My favourite products from this drawer include the Sleek contour kit, Mac soft
and gentle highlight and NYX ombre blush.


Some of my favourite products from this drawer include my the NYX sculpt and
contour pencil, Natural Collection lash build mascara and Tanya Burr brow palette.


Surprisingly I don't wear eye shadow as often as what I should, but I love the
Urban Decay naked basics 1 and 2 palettes, MUA eye shadow shade 1 pearl and
Maybelline colour tattoo in creme de rose.


Lip products are my guilty pleasure. My favourites are the Tanya Burr matte lip 
creams, MAC lipsticks and Maybelline baby lips.


In this drawer I keep eye brushes and face brushes that I don't use as often as the 
ones on my desk, along with some sponges and beauty blender dupes.


I often forget about my palette drawer but I love the Stila eyes are the window
palette and the Collection concealer palette.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment