My Everyday Glam Makeup


I've done many makeup looks and many everyday makeup look posts on my blog, but it's taken me 
a while to figure out that although I was doing that makeup everyday it wasn't really an everyday look.
 In a few weeks I will be doing a realistic everyday makeup look but for now I wanted to do a look 
that isn't a dramatic look but still isn't as simple as what I really wear everyday. 
The first thing I do is prime my face using the Loreal lumi magique primer. This has
quickly become my favourite because not only does it prolong the lasting power of my 
makeup but also adds a natural glow to my skin. Then I use the Maybelline fit me
foundation which gives quite a full coverage as well as a really dewy finish.

To cover my dark circles and highlight at the same time I will use my trusty Rimmel wake 
me up and collection lasting perfection concealer. To make sure that my concealer 
stays in place I use the setting powder from the Soap and Glory kick ass concealer kit.

For my everyday glam most of the time I decide not to wear eye shadow just as a
preference although it is glam. If I do it is usually super minimal. 

Making sure my lashes get some defintion I will apply 2 thin coats of Max Factor
2000 calorie mascara to give length and volume. Eyebrows are my 
favourite makeup step to do. For this I am using the shade pebble from the
Tanya Burr brow palette, and a mix of chestnut and hot cocoa on the tail of the
brow for some extra definition and shape to the brow.

Moving back onto my face I use a light dusting of the Maybelline fit me powder
to set my foundation in place. Then taking the Bourjois chocolate bronzer and using
that at the perimeters of my face to add some colour back into me. To give my
face some dimension I am using the Collection contour kit.

Blush is a step that I love to experiment with and with this look I love using the 
Miss Sporty blush in flushed pink. The most important step for me is to use a 
highlighter. I think the MUA undress me highlighter is the best for this specific look.

Lipstick is something that I could take it or leave it when doing my makeup, but 
I am trying to get more into it. For this look I think the Essence lipstick in the shade 
03 come natually looks bet as it is a cool toned shade that has a purple undertone.

To finish the look I use the Loreal makeup setting spray.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment