Battle of the Concealers


Concealers have also been my biggest struggle. Mainly because I'm so pale,
and most concealers are quite orange toned. When I do find the a concealer that
I do like it is usually too thick to use underneath my eyes as they tend to cake
up and settle in the creases. Because of this I have tried a lot of different types
of concealers, which also means I have plenty of opinions on many of them.

Revlon Colourstay concealer
I wanted to try this because the foundation is one of my favourites. But
 when I tried it I was quite disappointed. I love the consistency and everything
about the concealer except for the coverage, especially when it comes to
under my eyes. I thought it would have better coverage as the foundation
does. However I don't regret purchasing this but I don't think I would buy it
again if I ran out. I would give this a 6 out of 10.

Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer
I love everything about this concealer ranging from the formula, price
and coverage, however saying this the one thing that I hate is the colour
range. The only have this in nude and light. I have mine in shade light 
which is still way too orange for my skin tone. I would give this
a 7 out of 10, but that is mainly because of the awful colour range.

Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
This concealer has everything I look for in a concealer; coverage, 
consistency and being the right colour. The only thing that I don't like
about this is that as it is quite thick it cakes up and creases a lot under 
my eyes if I use it alone, so I have to mix this concealer with another.
I would give this a 8 out of 10.

Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
This concealer has been talked about an awful lot on my blog as it is my
go to. However it isn't the best I've tried. The only really I like it so
much is because I mix it with another one. This concealer has an iridescent 
glow to it so it gives the appearance of a brighter eye. However I still find the 
lightest shade which I have to be quite orange toned. Because of
this I would give this a 7 out of 10.

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
This concealer is also highly talked about on my blog but that's because
I mix it with the Rimmel wake me up concealer. This is the perfect shade
 for my skin tone and has amazing coverage but this is another 
concealer that if I use on it's own then it will cake up and crease a lot.
When I mix this with the Rimmel wake me up it creates the perfect 
consistency and coverage whilst also being brightening. Overall I 
would give this a 9 out of 10.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment