Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Palette


Since Makeup Revolution first launched I have wanted to try out some of their
products. When I went into my local Superdrug I noticed that they had a stand
 just for palettes I new that I had to pick something up. 


I decided to pick up the Beyond Flawless palette as it was both neutral but it 
contained some pink shades which I was looking for as I wanted them for a future
blog post. This palette contains 32 eye shadows ranging from a variety of 
different formulas, including matte, shimmery and some glitters. 

I knew that these were pigmented after reading other peoples reviews. But I 
never expected them to be such high quality that they are. When swatched these
are the exact same as what they are in the pan. They are super creamy
and have no fallout when on the applied on the lid.

This is possibly now my favourite eye shadow palette as not only does this
have 32 eye shadows for only £8 but also because of the quality and how it is
so different to any other palettes that I own. I would 100% recommend 
this to anyone whether you only have drugstore palettes or only high end as 
this is such an amazing palette, like non other.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment