Updated Room Tour










It's been over a year since I did my room tour post so I wanted to do an 
updated room tour. My room has changed quite a lot since last 
year. I've completely moved everything around, got new decor items
and also some new furniture pieces.

I spend most of every single day in my room, whether it's being on the internet,
doing college work, reading, sleeping or relaxing I am always in my room.
 Because of this I don't just want my room to be a room, I want it to be exactly
how I want it to be. My room is mainly all white, with accents of grey
and oak wood. It's very simple but very cosy.

There are still some changes that I would like to make but
it has taken me a long time to get my room to how I would like it
right now!

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment