Updated Makeup Collection


Despite the fact that I did a makeup collection about 6 months ago, it has
changed a lot since. Both organization, storage and the amount I have. 
The drawer unit is the Alex 9 drawer from Ikea, the desk is the Malm 
dressing table also from Ikea and the storage is from Muji.

In no way am I trying to brag or show off about the amount of makeup I 
have. I am aware that I do have a lot of makeup but this is 
what I love to collect and what I feel passionate about!



The first drawer is where I keep primers, foundations and concealers. 
My favourites items are the Benefit porefessional primer, Revlon colourstay
 foundation, Collection lasting perfection concealer, MUA setting spray and the
Soap and Glory kick ass concealer. 


The next drawer is where I keep my powders, bronzers, blushers and 
highlighters. My favourites are the Soap and Glory kick ass powder, The Body
Shop honey bronzer, MUA english rose mosaic blush and the MUA 
undress your skin shimmer highlighter.


This drawer is where I keep mascaras, eye brow products and kits, eyeliners,
tools and false eyelashes. My favourites are the Natural Collection lash build mascara,
Beauty UK high brow eyebrow kit and the Collection clear mascara.



This drawer is where I keep my eye shadows and smaller eye shadow palettes.
My favourites are the single eye shadows from MUA, Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo
in creamy beige, Tanya Burr Hollywood eye palette and the Urban Decay
naked basics palette.



This drawer is definetly my guilty pleasure as it is full of lipsticks,
lip liners and lip balms. My favourites include the Maybelline baby lips, 
Mac mocha and velvet teddy lipstick and the Tanya Burr lip 
gloss in picnic in the park.


This drawer is wear I keep my makeup brushes and some cottons buds. I have
separated these by base brushes, face brushes, eye brushes and other
 brushes that I don't use as often, along with my kabuki brushes in the back.


I don't have many palettes but they are too big not to keep in their own drawer.
I have some from W7, ELF, and some miscellaneous palettes. I also keep
some extra Muji storage in here along with the separators.


This drawer holds extra products and back ups. This includes, dry shampoo,
face wipes, eye makeup remover, face masks and many more.


In this drawer I keep my hair products. Ranging from hair products,
to brushes and styling tools. And yes that is a high school musical hair dryer
but it is the best one that I have tried.



In the drawer in my desk I keep all of my skin care products and a few hair
products at the end. This includes cleansers, toners, moisturizers, 
face masks and intense creams.



Underneath my dressing table I have 2 storage drawers that hold 
nail polishes, body lotions, nail care and things like deodorants that I
use everyday but don't know where else to keep them.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment