Meet My Mom Tag


I thought that it would be a nice idea for you all to meet my mom, and ask her some 
questions about us and things from my childhood.



What was I like as a child?
Quite and playful

Is there an embarrassing story from my childhood?
We went to West Midlands Safari Park and Lea decided she wanted an ice cream, but the
 ice cream had melted and re-frozen over and the caramel was on the outside. It started 
getting everywhere then she decided she didn't want it anymore and 
chucked it out of the window! 

What's your favourite thing about me?
She's kind, caring, generous and she always thinks of others

If you were to give me another name now, what would it be?
Casey. It was my moms maiden name.

What is your favorite thing that we do together?
Going shopping or when we go get our hair and nails done

What is your favourite memory of me and you?
All the silly and stupid things we do together! 

Describe me in 3 words?
Beautiful, stroppy and taller than me! 

What advice would you give me?
To always be yourself

xoxo
Lea-Mai (and my mom)

No comments

Post a Comment