Makeup Wishlist #2 - Drugstore





NONE OF THESE PHOTOS ARE MINE

There are so many products that I want from the drugstore but, 
I just wanted to share 5 of them with you.

Makeup Revolution Chocolate Eyeshadow Palettes - There are 3 chocolate eyeshadow palettes from Makeup Revolution; original, naked chocolate and death my chocolate. These have been compared to the Too Faced chocolate bar palette and I think these would be great to compare and see what the quality is like because of how easily accessible they are and also how affordable they are.

Maybelline Mastersculpt Contouring Palette - This is the newest on the market and already has loads of beauty enthusiasts talking about it. Personally I want to try this because I have a guilty pleasure for any form of makeup but especially face products. This also seems to have a really nice highlighter in and I'm interested in seeing what the pigment and color payoff in this palette is like.

Beauty UK Ultimate Contour Palette - I have wanted to try this out for ages now, but every time I order something from Superdrug this is never in stock, and unfortunately they don't sell this in my local store. This also appears to be all cream products, which I would love to try because the cream products I have used, I've found to be quite hard and dry to use, but this appears to look extremely creamy.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a Comment